High voltage earthing rod with earthing wire
High voltage portable earth rod is a device that the power industry needs to connect after the equipment or line is powered off to prevent accidental calls to personnel or equipment.
High voltage portable earth rod, suitable for the sites below:
1. The line over hauls indoor.
2. Distribution lines and systems
3. Transmission lines and systems
4. Substation High voltage portable earth rod, suitable for the sites below:
5. Underground systems
6. Industrial circuits and systems
2.Light weight epoxy resin for operating rods high strength
5.Easy to use and carry
Withstand voltage: 10kv-500kv Rod: φ30mm，normally 3-4 pieces; each length is optional. Cooper wire’s cross section area: 16mm² / 25 mm² / 35mm² /50 mm² /70 mm²; Earthing clamp’s material: Aluminum or cooper
|Earthing rod||Epoxy, with good insulation performance; normally 3-4pieces; the length is optional.|
|Cooper wire’s cross section area||16mm2/25mm2/35mm2/50mm2/70mm2; customized|
|Earthing clamp’s material||Aluminum or cooper|
|Ground cable size||Recommended length of cable||Length of ground stick||Nomber of ground stick|
1. Anti-moisture. Nice looking.
2. Epoxy rod with light weight and high strength
3. Easy Maintenance; easy operation, flexibly structured
4.Good insulation performance